You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put the Web Sites and all the results and information you obtain from them and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to the Web Sites hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use the Web Sites.
The performance of the Web Sites and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from the Web Sites are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Ecuador Beaches shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website or the Web Sites.
Ecuador Beaches reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or the Web Sites or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to the Web Sites, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on the Web Sites shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Ecuador Beaches nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of the Web Sites, even if Ecuador Beaches or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By using the Web Sites, you acknowledge that Ecuador Beaches is not a licensed Travel Agent, Travel Broker or Travel Consultant. Furthermore, Ecuador Beaches cannot guarantee the accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, veracity, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained in the Web Sites. You are responsible for confirming the sufficiency and reliability of any such information.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRANSMISSIONS OVER THE INTERNET
USER CONDUCT AND OBLIGATIONS
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using the Web Sites. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to the Web Sites any content that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable; might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this website or the Web Sites, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to the Web Sites without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of the Web Sites, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from the Web Sites, except as specifically permitted in writing by Ecuador Beaches; and
- redistribute any content, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, unless specifically authorized by Ecuador Beaches.
THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND CONTENT
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on the Web Sites in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on the Web Sites that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Residencia A, Dpt 2, Solar 5, Mz 1, Urb. Los Capaes, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Attention: Copyright Manager